COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE
Central to our mission statement is our firm belief that pupils learn best within a secure, well disciplined learning environment that provides a broad and balanced curriculum. We challenge our pupils both academically and socially to achieve more than they thought possible.
- provide an environment where individual learners thrive as confident, independent and informed citizens of the future
- celebrate and value the diverse nature of the school community and ensure our core values of respect, tolerance and empathy underpin all we do
- ensure our learning and teaching responds to curriculum development in an exciting and innovative way
- work in close partnership with parents to unlock their children’s potential
- develop all pupils’ understanding of the importance of safe and healthy lifestyles
- promote a vision of science and mathematics which gives all our students and the wider community the opportunity to excel