Teacher of Drama
Main Scale: Outer London Pay
Responsibility for Drama (TLR 2a £2,721)
Required for September 2019, an enthusiastic Teacher of Drama to join a supportive Performing Arts department in this ‘Outstanding’ (Ofsted) school.
We can offer:
- Superb facilities for teaching Drama, including 3 drama spaces in addition to the performance area of the main hall with a new lighting rig & sound system.
- Good numbers opt for Drama & Performing Arts at KS4
- A department that organises numerous trips and visits including the National Theatre.
- Performing Arts lead lively school productions every year
- “Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well” (Ofsted)
What we are looking for someone is someone who:
- Is innovative and creative in planning and delivering the curriculum
- Is prepared to support our extensive extra-curricular provision
All correspondence can be emailed back to Mrs. Rahana Tickner, the Headmaster’s PA, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note references will be taken up in advance. The school is close to good transport links.
Potential applicants are welcome to visit the department.
Closing date: Wednesday 24th April 2019
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.