Teacher of English
Main Scale: Outer London Pay
An NQT appointment will be paid for induction
Required for September 2019 for this oversubscribed “outstanding” school (Ofsted, 2007, 2013). Applications welcomed from experienced or newly qualified teachers.
Our flourishing English Department comprises 13 full time and 4 part time teachers.
We offer ~
- An opportunity to join a high achieving and supportive department
- The department teaches ‘A’ Level Literature and Media Studies
- Excellent resources for all key stages
- Good opportunities for career progression
- “Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well” (Ofsted)
All correspondence can be emailed back to Mrs. Rahana Tickner, the Headmaster’s PA at email@example.com. Should you need to contact us for any reason in relation to this post, you may use the email address. Please note you should include your full name and the post for which you are applying, when emailing.
Closing date: Tuesday 12th March 2019.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.