Teacher of Physics
Main Scale: Outer London Pay
Required for September 2019 a passionate and enthusiastic teacher to join a strong, dedicated department in an ‘Outstanding’ school (Ofsted 2007, 2013). The Heathland School is an oversubscribed and thriving co-educational comprehensive where pupils are keen to learn and ‘display excellent attitudes to learning’ (Ofsted).
We can offer:
- ‘A’ Level Physics teaching to the right candidate
- Well-equipped labs with full access to ICT, including interactive whiteboards
- A department that organises numerous trips and visits including to CERN, Switzerland
- Regular opportunities for career progression
- A supportive environment working with highly motivated staff
All correspondence can be emailed back to Mrs. Rahana Tickner, the Headmaster’s PA at email@example.com. Should you need to contact us for any reason in relation to this post, you may use the email address. Please note you should include your full name and the post for which you are applying, when emailing.
Closing date: Friday 1st February 2019.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.