TO PUPILS IN YEAR 9
First, please read the Options Booklet carefully to understand what each subject involves so that you can make the correct choices. You should discuss it with your parents/guardians and your teachers.
If you cannot see the embedded PDF, the Options booklet is attached below.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
You must use your correct unique pupil number when entering the options website – if you do not your choices will be decided by the school
You are only allowed to enter your choices once so make sure you check them before you press submit
You must use your correct unique pupil number when entering the options website – if you do not your choices will be decided by the school. You are only allowed to enter your choices once so make sure you check them before you press submit.
- Separate Science will be offered depending on the results your Year 9 Science exam and PIP2 data.
- Computer Science will be offered depending on the results of your Year 9 Computing exam and PIP2 data.
- French or Spanish will be offered cased on the results of your Year 9 Language exam, PIP data and teacher assessments.
- Please note the following subjects cannot be selected together:
- BTEC Sport and Theory of PE
- Art, Photography and Textile Design
- Vocational ICT and Computer Science GCSE
If you choose Drama you may be moved to BTEC Performing Arts, if your analytical skills are not strong enough
If you choose Theory of PE, you may be moved to BTEC Sport if your practical performance is not high enough
Then complete the online Key Stage 4 Course Form that will be accessible from Friday 15th March 2019 via our school website. This must be completed by the deadline Thursday 21st March 2019.
You will have an interview in April with a member of the Leadership Team so that you can check through your requested options. Your Key Stage 4 courses will then be confirmed in the Summer Term.
You must press submit to enter your code