TEACHER OF PHYSICS
MPS/UPS: Outer London Pay
Newly qualified or experienced teachers are welcome to apply
A leading UK School, ‘Committed to Excellence’ with a national reputation for academic excellence.
“Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well in an ‘Outstanding’ school” (Ofsted, 2013)
A qualified teacher is required for September 2023 to join a supportive and highly successful large Science department. A Level sciences is extremely popular at A Level.
We can offer:
- ‘A’ Level Physics teaching with large uptake of students
- Key Stage 3 and 4 lessons are all taught by subject specialists
- Well-equipped labs with full access to ICT and excellent teaching resources
- A department that organises trips and visits including to CERN, Switzerland
- A supportive environment working with highly motivated staff
- A well-structured induction for ECTs
- An ECT appointment will be paid for July induction
We offer an excellent staff programme for professional development and opportunities for promotions.
Information about the school and how to apply is available on our website under Vacancies in the school website www.heathland.hounslow.sch.uk. Please references will be taken up in advance. The school is close to good transport links and has ample free parking for staff.
Closing date: Monday 17th April 2023.
We reserve the right to interview as suitable applications are received.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.