Teacher of Computer Science and ICT
Main Scale: Outer London Pay
One-Year Part-time to cover maternity
Applicants from newly qualified or experienced teachers welcomed
Required for September 2021 a qualified teacher to join a team of ICT and Computer Science specialists. This is a one year post (3 days per week) to cover maternity leave.
We offer ~
- An excellent IT network with a team of technicians on site
- Discrete IT taught at KS3
- Strong numbers study GCSE courses
- GCSE and ‘A’ Level Computer Science offered in a large Sixth Form
- A highly regarded NQT induction programme
- “Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well” (Ofsted)
All correspondence can be emailed back to Mrs. Rahana Tickner, the Headmaster’s PA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you need to contact us for any reason in relation to this post, you may use the email address. Please note you should include your full name and the post for which you are applying, when emailing.
Closing date: Monday 19th April 2021
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.