Teacher of Girls PE
Main Scale: Outer London Pay
Applications welcome from experienced/ NQT teachers
Required for September 2020 to join an enthusiastic and committed department of 10 qualified PE teachers.
- The PE Department is characterised by a culture of hard working enthusiastic teachers who have a strong commitment to working collaboratively to enhance the department at every opportunity.
- Pupils at the school experience a broad and balanced curriculum where there is an opportunity to learn in a range of activities.
- Achievement in BTEC Sport, GCSE and A Level PE are all above National Averages.
- The school has superb facilities including a large sports hall, fitness room, astroturf, hard court area and extensive playing fields.
- The department has a flourishing extra-curricular program with high levels of participation. The school teams achieve success at both local and county level.
- ‘Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well’ (OFSTED)
All correspondence can be emailed back to Mrs. Rahana Tickner, the Headmaster’s PA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you need to contact us for any reason in relation to this post, you may use the email address. Please note you should include your full name and the post for which you are applying, when emailing.
Closing date: Monday 13th July 2020.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.